3rd,4th,5th,10th,11th January 2022 (12-2pm)
Youth Connect 5 is a free course that gives parents and carers the knowledge, skills and understanding to help children develop strong emotional wellbeing through resilience-building techniques.
These techniques will strengthen your child’s ability to adapt well to adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or even stress, skills that will remain with them into adulthood. We like to think of it as being able to bounce back from difficult experiences.
Youth Connect 5 will teach you the skills you can then draw upon to both build your own resilience, but most importantly your child’s.
During the course you will:
1. Understand young people’s mental health
2. Think about what makes us thrive
3. Develop family resilience
4. Understand why we feel the way we do
5. Develop skills to support your children.
For more information contact our YPAS Parenting Team on: 0151 707 1025