A family living, loving and learning together through the light of Christ.
• We will reflect Christ’s love in our lives, enabling our school family to grow in the Christian faith.
• We will celebrate uniqueness and respect differences.
• We will witness Christ’s love, sharing his message and mission.
• We will show forgiveness and kindness to all.
• We will encourage a love of lifelong learning by providing a broad and balanced curriculum, setting expectations to achieve high standards.
• We will deliver high quality Catholic Education that enables children to explore their own and others traditions.
• We will provide opportunities that enable each child to reach their full potential and to celebrate their achievements.
• We will stand beside, support and love the families within our school community.
• We will work together creatively and meaningfully with our partners in the local and wider community.
• We will respect the diversity of cultures within the family of Holy Cross.